Project Manager (f/m/d) ERP Transformation Airbus
Whoohoo - that's more than the name of our brand. It's the passion we want to spark in you. As a seasoned service provider in the engineering industry we are connecting graduates and working professionals with our engineering partners all over Germany. We advance your career placing a special emphasis on your individual ambitions. We see you as an individual with its own personality which enables us to provide you with custom-fit counsel and challenging positions that suit your qualifications and expectations.
For our partner in the aviation industry we are looking for a Project Manager (f/m/d) who could start working right away in the Munich area.
- As Project Manager (f/m/d) for the ERP transformation program you will contribution to the digitalization projects for the international Procurement and Supply Chain organization.
- The main focus will be a major ERP transformation program with aim of harmonizing and simplifying all business processes and migrating all legacy ERP systems to one central ERP system, based on the latest SAP standard.
- Your task will be the support of ongoing projects, e.g. in the area of RPA, semantic search and process mining, that will increase the efficiency and automation rate of the supply chain processes and improve the data quality.
- Capturing As-Is processes to identify the essential business requirements Procurement and Supply Chain as well as ensuring that the consolidated To-Be processes for AD are implemented in an efficient and state-of-the-art manner by IT and subcontractors.
- In addition you will contribute to the definition of the future AD business processes by driving harmonization and simplification and understanding the constraints of both the business and IT.
- Also you will be support migration projects as expert of the future ERP system to identify process gaps and define Change Requests as well as coordinating the contributions from local business experts (“Key Users”).
- As a Project Manager (f/m/d) you have a degree in industrial engineering, supply chain/logistics or an equivalent qualification.
- You also have knowledge of the aerospace industry, purchasing, logistics experience and an IT affinity.
- You have the motivation to act as part between the IT and Procurement as well as good communication, moderation, presentation and organisations skills.
- MS Office and SAP knowledge are a matter of course for you and you have worked with S4/HANA, IU Path, Celonis before.
- You work independently, in a structured, results-oriented manner and are prepared for occasional business trips.
- Fluent English and advanced German skills round off your profile.