Project Engineer (f/m/d) Asset Management Vattenfall
Whoohoo - that's more than the name of our brand. It's the passion we want to spark in you. As a seasoned service provider in the engineering industry we are connecting graduates and working professionals with our engineering partners all over Germany. We advance your career placing a special emphasis on your individual ambitions. We see you as an individual with its own personality which enables us to provide you with custom-fit counsel and challenging positions that suit your qualifications and expectations.
For our partner, Vattenfall Europe Windkraft GmbH, we are looking for a Project Engineer (f/m/d) who could start working in August in Hamburg.
- As a Project Engineer (f/m/d) at Vattenfall for the offshore wind assets you're looking at a long-lasting task.
- You will be leading some of Vattenfall’s internal continuous improvement projects from initiation, planning to execution with stakeholder management and project management tools in line with the organisational processes.
- The potential set of improvements you identify shall be captured and documented by you to add value to the organisation.
- You will support the lead project management in the processing of various tasks and write reports.
- As Project Engineer (f/m/d) you have a degree in industrial engineering or an equivalent qualification.
- You have a a broad understanding of complex systems, preferably of offshore wind assets.
- Furthermore you have work experience in managing project in an agile way.
- MS Office and SAP knowledge are a matter of course for you.
- You have excellent communication skills, work independently, in a structured, results-oriented manner and are prepared for business trips.
- Fluent English and advanced German skills round off your profile.