Product/Project Manager (f/m/d) Transmission Line Vattenfall
Whoohoo - that's more than the name of our brand. It's the passion we want to spark in you. As a seasoned service provider in the engineering industry we are connecting graduates and working professionals with our engineering partners all over Germany. We advance your career placing a special emphasis on your individual ambitions. We see you as an individual with its own personality which enables us to provide you with custom-fit counsel and challenging positions that suit your qualifications and expectations.
For our partner, Vattenfall Europe Windkraft GmbH, we are looking for a Product/Project Manager (f/m/d) who could start working in August in Hamburg.
- As Product Manager (f/m/d) for the Transmission Line you are expected to engineer and optimize concepts with suppliers for Operation and Maintenance of the HVDC (High Voltage Direct Current) projects.
- The significant know-how generated during the FEED study (Front End Engineering Design) shall be captured and documented by you to be used as a basis for other projects/department.
- Process optimization and especially the optimisation of the maintenance processes will be a big part of your work.
- Furthermore you oversee the projects holistically from planning to implementation.
- As Product Manager (f/m/d) you have a degree in industrial engineering or an equivalent qualification.
- You have a general understanding of the operation and maintenance of offshore wind assets and a structured view on windpower.
- Furthermore you have work experience in managing project in an agile way and with O&M design/strategies ideally on offshore substations.
- MS Office and SAP knowledge are a matter of course for you.
- You have excellent communication skills, work in a structured, results-oriented manner and are prepared for business trips.
- Fluent English and advanced German skills round off your profile.